Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Ceylon Cold Stores PLC as a manufacturer, distributor, marketer and exporter of Beverages and Ice Creams, is committed to ;
- Delight customers and consumers by providing high quality beverages and ice creams which are safe, refreshing and exciting.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for all stake holders through consultation & participation of all parties and loyal to protect the environment.
- Carryout manufacturing, procurement, marketing, distribution to our own warehouses and other activities to accomplish the above.
Our Strategy is to :
- Continually improve our Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems in line with development of global standards.
- Comply with all related national and international laws & regulations on food quality, food safety, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Set and review quality, food safety, environmental and occupational health & safety objectives and targets periodically, while providing adequate information, resources and controls to ensure the accomplishment of those objectives.
- Provide training and support to employees at all levels in view of making them aware of the company’s policy and objectives and their roles and responsibilities of delivering the same.
- Treat our employees in line with John Keells Group value system.
- Maintain a high level of preparedness to manage quality, food safety, environmental, occupational health & safety incidents.
- Work closely with government & non-governmental agencies and other stakeholders to support the nation’s pursuit of sustainable development.